Stockists | Updated 25th September 2012
The following stockists carry our stock. Check their websites/Facebook pages etc.
They may also have our books & miniatures at shows, so please contact them if you’re interested.
- Ainsty Castings | Website | Facebook
- The Gamers Emporium, Swansea | Website | Facebook
- Hadrian’s Hobbies, Brampton, Cumbria | Website | Facebook
- Leisure Games, Finchley, London | Website | Facebook
- No Mans Land, Maidstone | Facebook
- Waylands Forge, Birmingham | Website | Facebook
- Game Kastle, Santa Clara, CA | Website | Facebook
- Noble Knight Games, Janesville, WI | Website | Facebook
In the US WarPath Games is carrying our stock for distribution to the gaming trade. If you’re an American store, give them a shout!
An Invite to Get Crooked!
We think we have some great products and if you don’t want to end up in the Shark pool you’d better agree with us! Crooked Dice are always interested in hearing from stores wanting to stock our products. Here’s what we can offer you:
- Generous trade discounts on books and miniatures
- Crooked branded blister packed metals with or without contact poison
- Free metal to the value of your shipping costs
- A free starter set with 20 miniatures, fast play rules, dice and a starter episode
- Retailer emails full of new release info and other useful stuff
Contact us at the following email address and we’ll see what’s what. If you’re a customer and would like your shop to stock us, simply threaten them relentlessly.
Inch High Spy-Fi! 7TV is our 28mm skirmish wargame set in the bygone age of the 1960s-70s. Build your own cast or play with one of ours, save the world or dominate it – all before bedtime.
Can you survive 80s horror move action with 7ombieTV? Lead a cast of disparate survivors, or take control of the shambling zombie horde, as you try to make it through the night.
Stop-motion monsters of myth clash with epic heroes in 7th Voyage! Strive to ensure your name is remembered as you undertake tasks of the Gods and face deadly perils.