Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
some times ya gotta get a little messy
Crooked Dice Forum    Gaming    DWMG  ›  some times ya gotta get a little messy
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 2 Guests

some times ya gotta get a little messy   This thread currently has 398 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
GrandInquisitorKris
February 27, 2016, 9:15am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Expendable Minion
i made these for a variety of game uses .

i plan to play a much darker take on the whoniverse . we wont see time lords much , but so many of the other iconic races will be there . as such , i plan to make it a little more gorry in the scenarioes from time to time .

for DrWOH miniatures game they will be areas the heroes may have to search through to find items . just like the techy piles of scrap that are used for invention items , sometimes it should be necessary to loot dead bodies looking for particular items like an ID badge or keys to the starship , i think these will do nicely

i made them by going to my FLGS and rooting through their bits box for heads and bodies and such . cut them apart and re positioned them as necessary and sculpted lots of gore on . i made 9 tokens , cast them in resin , and this is 2 sets . i managed to get 7 pours out of the mold before it gave out all the way . here are my 2 painted sets .

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message
Drewtavian
June 7, 2017, 10:28pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Vaguely Valued Minion
Just seen these, think they are great. Soon as I saw them thought they would make superb objectives or spawn points etc for AVP or X-com games.
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 1 - 2
Bagshot
June 8, 2017, 5:47pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Slightly Less Expendable Minion
As a lover of zombies(!), I bloody love these. Well done. If ever you go into production with them, I'll buy a handful.  

--
Robbie
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Crooked Dice Forum    Gaming    DWMG  ›  some times ya gotta get a little messy