Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
UltraVanillaSmurf pictures
Crooked Dice Forum    Gaming    Painting and pics  ›  UltraVanillaSmurf pictures
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 2 Guests

UltraVanillaSmurf pictures  This thread currently has 2,855 views. Print Print Thread
21 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... » All Recommend Thread
January 5, 2012, 7:01am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
I am going to use Hasslefree's 'Miranda' for my May Queens, if that helps.

That looks like a nice choice, another excellent figure, I will probably pick up a couple at the next show.

I have got (somewhere) the Gripping Beast Morris dancers (both varieties), but I might use the 'Eavies as human minions (Mummermen/villagers). They are undercoated awaiting time on the paint table.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 60 - 300
Graeme@Crooked Dice
January 5, 2012, 9:31am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
That's what I am doing with some of my 'Eavies. Ideal.

"He had scurvy and rickets, and was covered from head to foot in festering sores. All in all he was quite the most ghastly apparition of a man I had ever seen."
"I see, and who exactly was this poor unfortunate?"

"That's you that is."
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 61 - 300
January 8, 2012, 9:21am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
While discussing laser cut buildings, I photographed a Projekt X 40mm power armoured troope for scale. As the figure was out of focus, I took another of the figure as the subject.

Not sure if it would fit in with 7TV though.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 62 - 300
Brummie
January 8, 2012, 12:07pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Faithful Lackey
Would make a good objective/doomsday weapon or elite minion

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 63 - 300
RobinH
January 8, 2012, 2:32pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Trusted Minion
Quoted from Brummie
Would make a good objective/doomsday weapon or elite minion

I had a small group of big ugly mother-f*****s on plinths in the offices of a megacorp in a ShadowPunk scenario I ran some years ago. The PCs decided on cursory inspection that they were inert props and ignored them while they searched the place. Until one of them started moving on its own...

Much pants-wetting ensued, as they realised that they were all armed and fully operational.

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 64 - 300
January 8, 2012, 3:41pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Quoted from RobinH

I had a small group of big ugly mother-f*****s on plinths in the offices of a megacorp in a ShadowPunk scenario I ran some years ago. The PCs decided on cursory inspection that they were inert props and ignored them while they searched the place. Until one of them started moving on its own...

Much pants-wetting ensued, as they realised that they were all armed and fully operational.

You (as we already have noticed) have a nasty mind ^___^.

Many years ago I ran a Dark Conspiracy scenario where one of the supplied characters could speak Korean, they were raiding a Korean based Cybernetic corporation and one of the coffee table books in reception was the user manual for the Big Security Robot outside. Unfortunately no one noticed, so it ended up as brute force and ignorance rather than "the default shut down code is...".
E-mail E-mail Reply: 65 - 300
Brummie
January 8, 2012, 4:00pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Faithful Lackey
Quoted from 144

You (as we already have noticed) have a nasty mind ^___^.

Many years ago I ran a Dark Conspiracy scenario where one of the supplied characters could speak Korean, they were raiding a Korean based Cybernetic corporation and one of the coffee table books in reception was the user manual for the Big Security Robot outside. Unfortunately no one noticed, so it ended up as brute force and ignorance rather than "the default shut down code is...".

Lol that's funny but often the brute force and ignorance way is the more fun way, gives people a few pant sweating moments

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 66 - 300
January 15, 2012, 9:26am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
There was a question about scale on another thread, I have forgotten where.

Here is a picture of a Warlord Games 28mm scale Jeep, about to be 'borrowed' by Agents Blue and Red, demonstrating that having a Drive SFX but no vehicle can be an advantage.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 67 - 300
January 15, 2012, 9:29am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
I am rather proud of this conversion, I just wish the painting matched the concept (hence you may find it elsewhere on the forum).

Scientist with flask, tablet computer from ARC astronaut and Bouffant minion head. Oh and dark glasses.

So Who does this remind you of?
E-mail E-mail Reply: 68 - 300
shadowking1957
January 15, 2012, 10:07am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Trusted Minion with Keys
wow looked over some of your pics the other day outstanding work and the amount was amazing, lovley work and content......
Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 69 - 300
Brummie
January 17, 2012, 8:36am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Faithful Lackey
Very nice UVS  

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 70 - 300
January 24, 2012, 9:37pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
So 7ombieTV has inspired me to dig out a Perry Miniatures farmhouse I bought when it came out.

Black undercoat (ages ago), walls in Vallejo Old Wood, washed with Vallejo black and GW Gryphonne Sepia wash. Dry brush with Dheneb Stone. Doors and windows in Vallejo Buff (ooer).
E-mail E-mail Reply: 71 - 300
Doctor Warlock
January 24, 2012, 9:45pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Damned if You Do, Damned if You Don't . . . . .
Mastermind
Lovely mate!

""Time for Some Direct Action" ~ Doctor Makalay

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 72 - 300
Brummie
January 25, 2012, 8:19am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

Faithful Lackey
Very Nice   I just picked up Sadie 'C'

Logged Offline
E-mail E-mail Private Message Private message Reply: 73 - 300
January 25, 2012, 8:57pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Quoted from Brummie
Very Nice   I just picked up Sadie 'C'

A very nice figure.
E-mail E-mail Reply: 74 - 300
21 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... » All Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Crooked Dice Forum    Gaming    Painting and pics  ›  UltraVanillaSmurf pictures